You Deserve World Class Service
Learn How to Interview the REALTOR®
- How many years have you been in the real estate business? How many years have you been in the business here in North County?
- How many different offices have you worked in? How long were you working at each office? Why did you move?
- How far back can you document your closed real estate transactions in the Multiple Listing Service? What is that number? How many of the closed transactions were Listings – representing sellers? How many were buyer represented transactions?
- What is the difference between a REALTOR® and a Real Estate Agent? Are you a REALTOR®?
- Who will I be communicating with from the beginning and through to the end of the transaction? Will I be working with you exclusively or do you have a team? (If a team) How many others will I be communicating with? How often will I be communicating with them vs. you? Is everyone on your team licensed?Are they all REALTORS®? Can you share their qualifications with me?
- What are some of the things that can go wrong in a Real Estate Transaction?How do you prevent them from happening? What about the buyer’s deposit?
- Have you ever been involved in litigation surrounding one of your real estate transactions? If so – how many times? What were the issues involved and what was the result for your client?
- What percentage of your business is generated from referrals and repeat customers? Why is this important?
- How many Listings have you Sold here in North County over the last 5 years? What is the average market time for your listings sold over the last 5 years? What is your average sale to list price ratio for these listings?
- Since buyers typically search the Internet for Listings, and since REALTORS® and Real Estate Agents show each other’s Listings when posted in the MLS, why should I List my home with You instead a Discount Broker?